Truth is, hourly billing is killing your web design business.
And it's damaging your client relationships, too.
Here are 5 reasons hourly rates crush freelancers:
- People are terrible at estimating time.
- Your client has to trust your time estimate is accurate, or risk paying more money.
- You are punished for efficiency (why would you complete a project in half the time if it means you'll be paid half the money?)
- The client is focused on the budget, not the overall outcome of the project.
- You have limited hours in the day, and therefore, limited income potential
The better alternative?
Value based rates!
Where your fee is based on the value of the outcome you provide for your client.
Your client's in-store sales plummet due to the pandemic. They have 3 months until their doors close forever, and 10 years of hard work is down the drain.
You offer to build them a Shopify store, help them generate initial sales, and create a 3-month marketing plan to help them completely replace their in-store sales.
How much is that worth to them?
I know that I would invest good money if it meant keeping my doors open, creating another income stream by leveraging the internet, and having an expert hold my hand the entire way.
Here are 4 reasons Value-based rates are better for everyone:
- Clients are paying for a result, a valuable outcome... not your hours or skills on your resume.
- All of the risk is removed from the client since they already know what they're paying for (outcome X for price Y).
- Both you and the client are happy when you work efficiently (they get the result faster, and you get paid the same rate, in less time).
- You have no income ceiling, and get paid way more money with way happier clients.
Does this sound like a dream business to you?
A business where you can finally:
- Stop working with lowball clients who don't value your work
- Quit hourly rates forever and start commanding high fees
- Never compete with Fiverr freelancers again and spend more time attracting dream clients
- Blast your income ceiling and chart a path towards a 6-figure income
- Attain the lifestyle freedom you've always dreamt of as a freelancer
Well, I want to help you make that a reality.
This is why I created a brand new, straight-to-the-point course called...